WOMEN: UNLEASH YOUR LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL
LEARN. TAKE ACTION. THRIVE.
As an aspiring, emerging or established leader, there are absolutely no limits to what you can achieve, especially when you’re equipped with the right tools, the right attitude and action oriented plans.
AustCham’s Women in Leadership committee, together with the Australian Alumni and Australian Embassy Bangkok, invite you to join our next forum where you will learn from leading business experts who will give you the direction, the clarity and the focus you need to draft, commit to and achieve your professional goals. You will also network with like-minded women who may have similar goals to you. If you are focused to progress in your career as a female leader or business entrepreneur, this is the event to be at!
We listened to your needs in our previous event - speed mentoring - so we have created a female business empowerment event which seeks to support women in business with inspiration, knowledge and know-how. Our aim is to inspire and encourage you to work up the courage to lead your own career advancement path, and to help you leave with valuable and actionable steps to advance towards your goals and indeed your career, enhance your personal well-being, as well as develop valuable and lasting business connections.
For this next event we are honoured to have as special guest speaker Sally O’Hara, CEO, Krungthai AXA Insurance, a renowned veteran in the industry with over 20 years living in Thailand, an incredible speaker who’s story and wisdom you must get to know to ignite you into action. Through her philosophy “Take your career seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously”, Sally will share her path and tips to secure your climb up the ladder, based on her own proven record, enabling you to kick some glass and shatter your limitations.
Our second guest speaker on the night is Aarksara Foo, Musical Artist, Entrepreneur and Australian Alumni who has launched a successful music career, and multiple start-up businesses. At just 28 years of age, she has managed to conquer self-doubt and many setbacks in order to build the clarity, courage and resilience needed to turn her fears into remarkable achievements. Aaksara will share her triumph over finding herself and her voice, and we hope that many of us can feel empowered to aim higher through her own story.
As a participant of this event, women will:
- Identify barriers that are limiting or preventing business and professional success for you
- Determine your short and long-term business goals
- Create an action plan to practice and implement strategies of intentional execution to meet your professional goals
- Network with like-minded women looking to advance in their careers, who can provide personal, professional and business resources for future partnerships
And to make this process easier for you, our Austcham’s WILC experienced female mentors will also be available once more for you on the night to reconnect, so you can run your ideas through, seek some specific feedback, share any insights you may have or just enjoy a drink together.
The experience will provide the forum for open and honest engagement and the exchange of practical ideas that will benefit you whether you are a business owner, a seasoned corporate executive, an individual contributor or you are at the beginning of your career journey.
Join us, be inspired, be motivated and be empowered!
Date: Wednesday 19 February, 2020
Time: 18.00 - 20.30 hrs
- 18.00 - 18.05 : Opening comments and event introduction from WIL committee
- 18.05 - 18.20 : Keynote speech by Sally O’Hara, Chief Executive Office of Krungthai AXA Life Insurance Bio
- 18.20 - 18.35 : Keynote speech by Aarksara Foo, Musical Artist and Entrepreneur Bio
- 18.35 - 18.45 : Q&A with speakers
- 18.45 - 19.15 : WIL Committee Summary with audience
- 19.15 - 20.30 : Networking
- 20.30 : End of Session
Topic: “AustCham's Women in Leadership: Unleash your Leadership Potential”
Venue: Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
Transportation: Ratchadamri BTS station
- Australian Alumni members** THB 300
- Non-Members THB 600
*Includes cocktail style food & beverages*
*Registration code for Australian Alumni members can be retrieved at http://australianalumni.com/events
Payment methods: here
Payment due: Monday 17 February, 2020
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
AustCham would like to thank;
Australian Embassy Bangkok
This event is supported by:
Thai-Australian Technological Services Center (TATSC)
Australian Alumni Association (Thailand)