The AUSTRALIAN ALUMNI and AUSTCHAM’S WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP presents SPEED MENTORING: LADIES EDITION
The Australian Alumni and AustCham’s Women in Leadership Committee would like to invite members & guests to join us for an opportunity to connect and learn from top female professionals in a fun and casual atmosphere!
An exclusive chance to network and get advice from a group of female mentors with extensive experience in senior leadership roles across a variety of industries, both locally and globally. Plan to attend this not-to-be-missed opportunity to access mentors who will:
- provide information and knowledge
- find ways to stimulate your personal and professional growth
- be connectors
- have the experiences you can learn from
- be sounding boards so you can bounce ideas off them for an unfiltered opinion
- and much, much more
To get the best out of this experience, you can choose one or more of the options below:
- Have access to individual mentors - this is your chance to sit down and speak with some of the most influential and experienced women in the region to ask your own individualised, pending questions. Limited to up to 2-3 mentors per person, for a total of 5 min each.
- Choose the round table mentor option - if you don’t have a particular questions for one of our mentors, why not join the round table mentor, where one of our mentors will have an opportunity to get to know the group in more depth, understand their challenges, and share with them all way to overcome some of the obstacles they face. Come and learn how they got where they are today, ask questions, and make career and personal connections.
- Speed Mentoring Social - a fast-paced and fun way to meet other like-minded women. Intended to connect women at all experience levels, socialise with old friends, make new friends and contacts in an exciting and upbeat social environment. Take the stress out of approaching someone new. Meet one-one-one and share a little about yourself with other women who are also interested in developing professionally. Find someone with the same challenges as you and share your stories.
- Learn from some of the most accomplished female leaders. Walk away with some tangible takeaways to apply to your own journey of growth. Step up and step out of your comfort zone.
AustCham’s Women In Leadership Committee aim to support more women rising into leadership roles, come join us in this designed for you event and learn how you will succeed.
When: Thursday, November 14, 2019, 18:00 - 20:30
What is the topic: “Speed Mentoring : Ladies Edition”
- 18.00 - 18.15 : Opening presentations by Mentors
- 18.15 - 19.30 : Speed Networking session
- 19.30 – 19.45 : Wrap-up & Takeaways
- 19.30 - 20.30 : Networking
- 20.30 : End of Session
Where: Floor 7th, Social room, SO Sofitel Bangkok Bangkok || map (Lumpini MRT station)
How much does it cost:
*Includes cocktail style food & beverages*
Payment methods: here
Payment due: Monday 11 November, 2019
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email or phone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
- For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendance will be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
We would like to thank;
Australian Embassy Bangkok
Australian Alumni Partner 2019:
This event is supported by:
Thai-Australian Technological Services Center (TATSC)
Australian Alumni Association (Thailand)