Employment Opportunities at Australian International School
Position 1: Business Manager, Australian International School, Sukhumvit Soi 31 Campus
The Business Manager will be the senior administrator on The Australian International School of Bangkok’s Sukhumvit Soi 31 Campus, reporting to the School Director.
Primary Duties include:
- Leadership of the campus administration team
- Maintain a close overview of all business operations of the campus
- Supervision of all office procedures, work flow and admissions
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all administration services
- Responding to parent and community enquiries
- Provision of regular reports to the School Board, the Director and the Chief Financial officer
- Be able to demonstrate experience of leadership and working in a busy office environment.
- Be fluent in English and Thai
- Have excellent customer service skills and a capacity to market school services.
- Possess high level ICT skills.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative, a passionate work ethic, and a history of efficient work practices.
- Experience working in an international school
- Strong customer service and business orientation
- Applications Close June 4th 2019
Position 2: Visual and Digital Art Teacher [Part time]
Work as part of the teaching team in the Innovation Centre. Teach Visual and Digital Art to Primary and Middle School Students
May suit graduates in Graphic Art or Design
Position 3: School Administration
Seeking Reception staff who are fluent in English and Thai.
For further details about these positions:
Contact the School Director –Greg Cairnduff at email: firstname.lastname@example.org