Employment Opportunities at Australian International School
Position Vacant – Human Resource and Business Manager
The Human Resource and Business Manager will be a senior administrator on The Australian International School of Bangkok’s Management team and will be based at the Sukhumvit Soi 31 Campus, reporting to the School Director and the Chair of the School Board.
Primary Duties include:
- Leadership of the campus administration team
- Support the Director in recruiting, hiring, deploying and managing an organization's human capital.
- Develop the Human Resources Department
- Maintain a close overview of all business operations of the campus
- Supervision of all office procedures, work flow and admissions
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all administration services
- Responding to parent and community enquiries
- Provision of regular reports to the School Board, the Director and the Chief Financial officer
- Be able to demonstrate experience of leadership and working in both Business and Human Capital Management.
- Have a record of innovative management practice in a multicultural work environment
- Be fluent in English and Thai
- Possess high level ICT skills.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative, a passionate work ethic and a strong understanding of people management.
- Experience working in an international school
- Strong customer service and business orientation
- Preferably an alumnus of an Australian university
Conditions of service
Salary commensurate with the responsibilities, experience and qualifications
On site hours: 0715 -1630 Monday to Friday Periodic Saturdays [half day]
Holidays: All Thai public holidays and not less than 22 days annual leave
Social Security Scheme: The school participates in the government social security scheme
- Written applications in English should include a cover letter, a current CV and names of three referees.
- Applications should be addressed to the School Director at email@example.com
- For further details, contact the Director on the address above
Applications Close: March 20th 2020