Employment Opportunities at SiteMinder
Key Account Manager, Asia
We're looking for a Key Account Manager to be based in our Bangkok office to be the primary point of contact for our hotel clients across Southeast Asia.
As the Key Account Manager you will ensure our client's ongoing customer satisfaction and the retention of their business, while actively up-selling all SiteMinder branded products.
You will be responsible for building solid business relationships and understand the client's needs so that they are able to identify the need for other SiteMinder products and encourage new and continued business.
Who we are:
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
As Key Account Manager, Asia your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing a point of contact to priority customers to resolve any issues that they have, and optimise their use of SiteMinder’s products in order to increase revenue
- Take charge of strategic account planning for key clients and Be persistent and skilled at negotiating and influencing to maximise client’s potential
- Become a strategic partner for SiteMinder’s key groups and Partners and understand their business and IT strategy and the translation to SiteMinder’s direction
- Work with internal team leaders to quickly resolve support problems
- Communicate with the client clearly and in a timely manner on a range of problems such as, conflict resolution, account disputes and compliance on client deliverables/ revenue
- Manage customer attrition across the group portfolio to less than 5%
- Be aware and in pursuit of opportunities to gain new business, and grow the account
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Be fluent in English and Thai. Fluent in another Asian language is a bonus!
- Have solid experience in Hotel Revenue Management and Hotel Sales
- An understanding of all Hotel Distribution Channels
- In depth knowledge of the GDS, Consortia and TMC’s
- Experience in working within a sales and revenue management role within and independent Hotel and a chain
- Ability to create, maintain and enhance client relationships
- Ability to operate at a strategic level with key groups and at a detailed level when required
- An understanding of technical concepts (software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Be persistent, skilled at negotiating, and driven to succeed
How to apply
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
For more information click here